So if you read in my earlier posts about my struggles with photography and finding my "purpose" in it, you'll find that I'm beginning a ministry with women from Alpha Womens Center in Cedar Springs. I'm so excited to officially start this ministry this year. The purpose of this ministry is to give beautiful and priceless pictures to girls through Alpha who have chosen life over abortion for their baby.
Yesterday I saw the Calendar that was printed up with all of my pictures on it. I was so overwhelmed and excited. Each picture is placed with a verse and it's just captivating. This is one of Alpha's biggest fundraisers so you can help make it bigger by not only supporting them through buying a calendar but also supporting me in my photography and ministry.
Thanks to all these families for allowing me to use their pictures for this beautiful calendar: Derek and Katie Max, Jim and Sarah Mattson, Brian and Becky Howard, Katie Bishop, Courtney Black, Jamie and Kendal Proctor, Scott and Jodi Hayes and Herb and Kari Sixbury.
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment