Friday, May 20, 2011

The Zoo was a Zoo

Today was seriously "field trip day" at the zoo. But I wanted to do something special with William for making it through pre-school and I wanted to do something special with auntie for helping me out so much for a weekend. So we got up this morning and headed to the zoo. Got the boys some donuts and shelb and I stopped at Panera (it's a good thing I don't live by one of those). We made it to the zoo one hour after they opened and it was packed. But it was so worth seeing Zak, Matt and Wills face as they discovered all of the animals and asked so many questions. William thought he knew the place b/c he was already there this year with his friend cole...Zak was right behind him and Matt was just so amazed at all of the creatures.


The boys standing in front of the bald eagles



Auntie and the boys in front of the waterfall


Will and Zak making their "scared" faces as we entered the aquarium



Mom and the boys in front of the waterfall (thanks for the nice face Zak).





















2 comments:

~joanne said...

fond memories at that zoo! You didn't get a picture of them climbing on John Ball?

the berenbrock 5 said...

joanne - they haveno interest in him :) just the animals :)