William Graduates from Pre-school!
I remember when I was 16 years old. I used to journal every night. I remember writing and worrying at the same time about feeling like I'll never be able to get married and have kids. I had that gut feeling that I was going to die first or the Lord was going to come back :). I know I'm pretty sure every girl feels this way.
Today I thought about that as I watched William (our firstborn) "graduate" from Kent City Pre-school. He was so stinkin' cute today because he was so proud of himself. He talked and talked and talked about not going back to pre-school and now it's time to go to kindergarden. He showed us his AMAZING memory book that his teacher made him and so proudly described every page to me, his dad and all his grandmas and grandpas that came.
I am so thankful we decided to send him to school. I contemplated homeschooling so much and almost decided to do so but I am so grateful we waited it out. His personality developed so much over the year. His language shows huge improvement and going through the memory book and watching how much he learned and how different his work was by the end of the year made me especially grateful for his pre-school program.
Here's William on his graduation day with daddy, mommy and his teacher (who he loves) Mrs. Serba.



No comments:
Post a Comment