Thursday, January 17, 2008
Prayer
I know there are a few viewers of my blog from my church and so I'm asking that you keep Jim and Sarah Mattson in your prayers. They've been through so much in this last year. They got married and got pregnant right away. Not only did they have to adjust to married life, but they had to figure out how to emerge families (with sarah having madison already), along with adjusting to becoming parents together. As if that isn't enough to go through, Jims dad, Roger, was struck hard with cancer and passed away this evening. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. For those of you who may not know, Roger is also Ray and Shirley Dreyers brother. Please keep them all in your prayers, Rogers death was very sudden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I read your blog almost every day. I have been thinking and praying for them. This will be a hard time for them and I will continue to pray for the family.
Hey Stacie! I just happened to stumble across your blog tonight- it's such a great way to keep up with people!
I definitely will be praying for Jim and Sarah- I'm sure this is immeasurably difficult...
Post a Comment