Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Psalm 46:10

BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD

When I read this verse this morning, I thought about how often we actually just stop everything and turn everything off and just sit and think of nothing more than how great is our God. Don't think about your agenda or your daily worries. Don't even think about what others might be thinking of you. Just stop sometime throughout your day and put everything behind you knowing that The Lord is our God and "he will never leave us and he will never forsake us" (Hebrews 13). I challenge myself and whoever else is reading this to try this daily, just once and feel the benefits of praising our God.

1 comment:

Megan Manne said...

Thanks, Stac! I've been thinking about your post all day yesterday and this morning as well. What a great thought to start and try to finish my day with! And I'm so glad you're blogging! Isn't it fun!!